- The promo is open to all active principal and supplementary cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, JCB and The American Express Credit Card issued by BDO.
- BDO Credit Card single transaction of at least P2,500 from February 20 to April 30, 2013 entitles the cardholder to any one of the following free treats:
PARTNER STORE TREAT SPEND REQUIREMENT Brownies Unlimited Two (2) Boxes of 4-Promo Pack P2,500 Happy Lemon One (1) Large Drink Kenny Rogers Combo 1 – 1 pc chicken, rice, iced tea Combo 2 – 1 pc chicken, spaghetti, muffin, iced tea Combo 3 – 1 pc chicken, regular side, rice, muffin, iced tea Combo 4 – Spaghetti, muffin, iced tea Quarter Roast Chicken w/ rice Chicken Burrito Chicken Wrap Imperial Wrap Red Mango One (1) 4 oz original yogurt with one topping
- Redemption of treat is from February 20 to June 30, 2013 from participating outlets.
- All local retail, installment and foreign currency purchases are qualified. Transactions without charge slips such as but not limited to internet or online purchases, mail order/telephone order, recurring payment system, cash advances made via ATM or over the counter, auto charge, charge on demand, balance transfer, balance convert, Easy Pay convert, Easy Pay Cash or Cash It Easy are excluded from the promo.
- To redeem, BDO Credit Cardholder must present the following:
- Active BDO Credit Card
- Charge slip
- Original customer copy
- Electronically authorized
- Full Cardholder Name and BDO Credit Card number (first 6 digits only) must be written at the back of all charge slip/s.
- For multiple slips generated from the same store or establishment made within the same day, only one qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption per Cardholder even if he has more than one qualified credit card. Remaining charge slips will not be accepted. The cost of the treat redeemed through the use of the remaining charge slips shall be charged to the Cardholder’s BDO Credit Card.
- Only one redemption per qualified charge slip is allowed.
- A cardholder will only be allowed a maximum of five (5) redemptions per day even if he has more than one qualified BDO Credit Card.
- Charge slips generated from casino and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi level marketing) will not be honored.
- Cardholders without original charge slip/s or with charge slip/s that are faded and unreadable will not be allowed to redeem. BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen charge slip/s.
- Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at participating redemption outlets specified.
- Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the treats will be deemed fraudulent.
- Cardholders can no longer return/ exchange the treat once availed.
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of the treats redeemed should the cardholder cancel the qualifying purchase or transaction at a later date or if the charge slip used to redeem treat is found to be fraudulent. BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed treats to his /her BDO Credit Card or directly collect the cost of the treat from the cardholder.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
- This promo cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions & offers of BDO and its promo partners.
- BDO Partner Store has the right to request for additional identification documents.
- Promo not valid for delivery transactions.
Please click here for the full list of participating branches
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 1440. Series of 2013