Cebu Pacific Piso Fare! To all Domestic and International Destinations

Sale Period August 17-18, 2012  or until seats last

Travel Period June 11 to Dec 10, 2013

111,111 Seats available

www.cebupacificair.com

Comments

1. can we still book for piso fare promo for manila-cagayan de oro flight??

2. is this still available??? wanna book 3 tickets to puerto princesa. hoping for your respond. thanks.

3. daryl b.canones says:

is this still available? i wanna book for 2 tickets from manila to caticlan

4. Marry Joy C. Oliveros says:

Is there any piso promo flight going to IliIlo on April or May 2013? May you update me pleaseeeee???

5. waht is it? for airplan ticket booking?

6. joemarie dingson says:

is there a piso for december 2012 to jan.2013 thanks and how could i avail it!

7. Anonymous says:

if the piso fare is still available i want to book 5 for december 27, 2012, manila to butuan city. thank u and please advice me wlhre can i pay this piso fare to get 5 tickets. thank u.

8. me also i want to avail that piso fare dec. 30 – tnk you

9. Ferfidia C. Viray says:

wer can I book for the P1 promo… travel period is Jan 17-20, 2013… thanks.. if there is no available on that date, wat dates are available…

10. parhana yasin-quezon says:

how can i avail the piso fare? i want to book for 4 person from mnla to zamboanga city and vice versa..please advice.

11. is this still available??

12. Anonymous says:

is their a promo from philippines to singgapor

13. is piso promo is still available? can i avail 2 tickets from manila to boracay? pls email me…

14. How can we book flight from davao to cebu for piso promo?

15. How can we avail the piso promo from davao going to cebu this February 2013?

16. Very good and interesting site with very good look and perfect information I like it.

17. Glean Molino says:

happy new year! I hope piso fare promo is still available, Iwant to book for 4 person from manila to CDO. kindly inform me …tnx

18. Collen Kay Faller says:

Hi,

I need to book for 3 persons from Manila- Butuan coming March. I hope P1 is still available. Pls reply.

19. hi
    i need around trip ticket on feb 9-feb 17 taiwan to phil?

20. Dr. Gloria S. Ramos says:

Please send me a piso or promo sale of a round trip tickets going to Legoland, Malaysia for April or May 2013.

21. Thanks you very nice

22. calinga , carwin says:

hi po paki update naman kung may 1 piso promo po kau this coming april 27 or 28 from cebu to ozamis 5 to 6 person po u can reach me n ds number 09095622194 thank u po

23. Neri Bulanadi says:

Hi, gud day! i would like to inquire if you still have piso promo for this coming of April 11-14 from Manila to Puerto Princesa (good for 2 person). Kindly txt me na lang po, here is my number 09993631735..

24. i wanna book cebu to caticlan (boracay) 2 tickets, also if there is a round trip, can i go for that one? please reply…txt me at this number: 09237475655

25. i wanna book manila to boracay 10 to 15 tix, this coming april 19 to 21 kindly txt me na lang po, here is my number 09174799520..tnx and Godbless

26. enrico cruz says:

hello gud day i would like to inquire if you still have piso promo for nov 2013, i wanna book manila to singapore 1 ticket round trip. kindly send me update to 09077379612 or email:to enricocruz15@yahoo.com