We’ve done features from forbes citing the top 10 richest in the world, Filipino billionaires, or the top 10 richest Filipinos, but now I guess it’s time for the top 10 or even top 20 pinoy actors and actresses!
1. Manny Pacquiao: How much is Manny Pacquiao worth? According to our article, almost 5 Billion pesos counting his purse winnings since 2006. Add to this a couple of houses here and abroad, apartments and mansions, more than 5 commercial buildings, restaurants and bars, golf course, condos and mansion. AND EVEN MORE… he owned limited editions of different watches such as ROLEX, Patek, Cartier, Omega and more…
Owns many businesses. Runs a rooster farm for cockfight gambling, lottery outlets, a boxing promotions company and a basketball team. Assets includes several properties for rentals, business buildings, beach resorts, medical facilities. Invest heavily in various bank financial programs. Earns money acting in movies, and also appearing regularly in television shows. Has steady stream of income from pop album sales.
Has endorsement deals with companies like Nike, McDonald’s, Philippine Long Distance Company, San Miguel Beer, Café Puro, Alaxan, Magnolia, etc., etc. Also receives fee from video game, such as Electronic Arts’ Fight Night series. Has various biographical documentaries. Has a movie about him.
$11 million guaranteed plus. Plus a percentage from the 1.25 Million PPV buy at $70 million vs De la Hoya.
Donates regularLy to charitable institutions. Gives money and goods easily to poor people. Regularly shows up on request for free during sporting events and festivals. Has recently gave up gambling.
2. Sharon Cuneta: worth around 600-800 Million pesos. got 5 houses in a very exclusive villages and subdivisions, she got a dozen of “Hermes” bags worth 3 million pesos each.
3. Willie Revillame: worth 400-600 million pesos. lots of cars, 2 yachts, and 4 houses.
4. Vilma Santos: worth 300-500 million pesos. lots of houses even in Tagaytay Highlands and Ayala Alabang.
5. Ricky Reyes: around 200 million. got 4 mansions and some resorts.
6. Dolphy: worth 150 million pesos. lots of houses and cars, business too.
7. Kris Aquino: around 120 million pesos. wealthy family in Tarlac, 4M TF per month.
8. Lucy Torres: around 100 million pesos. wealthy family in Ormoc City
9. Bong Revilla: around 100 million. old rich in Cavite.
10. Vic Sotto: around 100 million. owns TAPE Productions and a lot more…
Most of the ones on top are retired or have reached the top 10 status through political dynasites, except for successes in their own rights like Pacquiao, Dolphy, Willie Revillame, Vic Sotto. Let’s face it, will Kris be Kris if she were not the President’s whining daughter? The rest of them who don’t have political or sports ties probably belong to the next 10, or called the top 20:
Willie Revillame – (born Wilfredo Buendia Revillame, January 27, 1961), is a Filipino actor and tv host. He is currently the host of ABS-CBN’s noontime variety show Wowowee.
Angel Locsin – (born Angelica Colmenares on April 23, 1985), is a television and film actress, commercial model, film producer and fashion designer in the Philippines.
Piolo Pascual – (born January 12, 1977, in Manila, Philippines) is Filipino actor, model, musician (The Hunks), and film producer.
Richard Guttierez – Richard Kristian Rama Gutierrez, popularly known as Richard Gutierrez (born January 21, 1984 in Beverly Hills, California), is a Filipino-American film and television actor, and commercial model.
Dingdong Dantes – Jose Sixto Raphael Gonzales Dantes III, popularly known as Dingdong Dantes, is an award-nominated director/actor, born August 3, 1981 in Quezon City, the Philippines. He is one of the most popular & highest paid actors in the Philippines, and also is one of the country’s highest paid underwear model.
John Lloyd Cruz – John Lloyd Cruz (born on June 24, 1983) is a multi-award winning Filipino actor, model and occasional TV host.
Sam Milby – Sam Milby (born Samuel Lloyd Lacia Milby on May 23, 1984 in Troy, Ohio, United States), is a Filipino-American, the son of a white American father and a Filipina mother, who joined Pinoy Big Brother as a housemate who later turned actor, commercial model, and recording artist.
Marian Rivera – Marian Rivera (born Marian Gracia Rivera on August 12, 1984 in Madrid, Spain) is a Filipina actress, commercial model and occasional singer. Her first TV role came in 2005 via TAPE Inc.’s afternoon drama, Kung Mamahalin Mo Lang Ako in the lead that was aired in GMA Network.
Bea Alonzo – (born Phylbert Angellie Ranollo Alonzo on October 17, 1987) is a Filipina actress and singer. Her father is British while her mother is Filipina. She is currently part of ABS-CBN contract talents