Cebu Pacific Air National Zero Day Promo: Free fare P0 for domestic and international flights

Sale period: June 8, 2011

Travel Period: Sep 1 to Nov 30,2011

Bangkok, Beijing, Brunei, Busan, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh, Hongkong, Incheon, Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Osaka, Macau, Singapore, Shanghai or Taipei

Fares exclusive of government fees, taxes and fuel surcharges.

Comments

1. mileene says:

alert me if have promo…

2. shiela marie mateo says:

remind me if theres promo

3. shiela marie mateo says:

pls remind me if theres zero fare

4. Chanty Salas says:

in what domestic destinations are this promo for?

5. Notice me if there’s any promo

6. retchel says:

please inform me when this promo for..sana december..

7. roselle says:

please remind me if there is a piso fare of atleast five hundred pesos fare on travel period in between of january to march 30, 2012… Thanks!

8. Pls. Let me know everytime u have promo Domestic or Internatinal flights.Thank you

9. Mellany S. Salvaleon says:

please let me know if you have promos Domestic or International flights. tnx!

10. please let me know everytime you have promos Domestic or International flights. thank you.

11. celle molins milgs says:

pls info f there’s a piso fare or very low fare…… thnks & god bless!

12. michelle mariz robledo palencia says:

pls giv me info f you hav an offer of zero fare to hongkong or singapore….. thakns & more power!

13. we have super promo buy 1 take 1 in hongkong for only 25,000 inquiry call or txt 09204136276

14. ..please inform me if there is piso promo Tacloban to manila v/s. Thank you & more power

15. christin says:

please inform me if there is peso promo from cebu to hongkong,vietnam, china,boracay,palawan,macau,singapore.thanks god bless

16. meriam samad says:

Please inform me if there is zero fare or promo fare manila to gensan and gensan to manila…thanks you!!!

17. charles dano says:

please inform me if there is zero or 1 peso fare promo

18. mam.. mgakano ba ticket fare manila to south korea seoul?

19. cuhcoo madlangbayan says:

mam magkano po ang ticket fare ng manila to brunei pag nag flight ako ng june 30