Cheap cameras in Hidalgo Quiapo Philippines

Buying a camera here in the Philippines?   Here are some stores where you can purchase that latest digicam, parts, accessories and other such items.

Just be careful in that area.  Send someone over or go with a friend, dress down and don’t act too flashy.

You’ll find practically everything here. Among the more interesting things:

• Darkroom chemicals and supplies, papers, tanks, trays, and (few)enlargers;
  • Enlargers and lenses, albeit few and far between these days;
  • Second hand curiosities like Dual Lens Reflex Bronicas, Nikon Fs, the occasional Leica, old Mamiyas and Yashicas? lots of neat stuff, in various states of wear or disrepair;
  • Camera repair shops who will clean lenses and fix mechanical;
  • All manner of films from the plain (Kodak Gold) to the slightly esoteric (Ilford 3200’s), and even a few that defy categorization (lucky, colpan, etc);
  • Rechargeable batteries and their accompanying rechargers;
  • Bits and pieces–lens caps, body caps, cables, filters;
  • Tripods galore, Manfrotto and Slik among others;
  • Studio lighting, strobes and bulbs, diffusers, umbrellas, softboxes;
  • Camera bags and lots of other accessories;
  • Film and digital cameras (and accessories) across all major brands, and, of course;
  • Everything Nikon and Canon.

While the selection may be far from complete, it sure beats any mall-based store you can find. And everything is within walking distance.

Avenue Photo Supply

Mayer Photo
111, 113, 115 C. Palanca St., Quiapo, Manila
Phone: 733-7598, 733-7722

Watson Photo Shop
312 P. Gomez St., Quiapo, Manila
Phone: 733-7697

Comments

1. aurora agellon says:

available pa ba ang sony t2 digital camera? how much? how much ang sony w330?

2. how much po d3100 kit sa hidalgo?

3. like mga magkano ngrerange ang amount ng dslr sa hidalgo compare sa mga malls?

4. Hi Ia am looking for a cheap quality brand new D3100 and D5000 nikon. Kindly pm me or txt me 09063155165 thanks

5. ask ko lng po kng bmbili sila ng second hand cameras. tnx. po. hope to get some reply. :)

6. Elly John Teves says:

Magkano ba ang Canon 40D? yung di pa masyadong gamit.

7. meron bang d5000 dun na second hand ? and kung brand new mga magkano kaya dun ?

8. mrn po bng available na d3000 na mura lng ??pro di po mxadong gmit….

9. nico flores says:

sir nu mas ok Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 di or Sigma 70-300mm apo dg macro for canon

10. hi, would like to ask if you have idea how much is the yongnou-560 speedlite in any store in hidalgo?

11. I have bought one camera last week from a website, it is awesome: good quality and service is also very good,cheap camera,it is awesome!

12. http://www.elecselling.com i this website, you can buy a good original camera at very cheap price !!

13. Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the web. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

14. Try to compare prices with this shop. Located at Robinsons Pioneer.

15. nikzcabral says:

pde po b plitan un body ng cam, nbsag kc un lock pra sa battery, fuji s5000 tnx

16. very nice blog, thanks

17. kristina remulla says:

i’m selling my Nikon D3000. not really used. email me or text me at 09175291490 thanks

18. april reyes says:

do you have lumix ts2 battery?

19. magkanu na po nikon d3000 ngayon sa hidalgo? thanks

20. How much po ang D3100? I’m planning to buy on my debut. Thanks. 😉 Kahit na 2ndHand. Basta affordable.

21. RICKY BAUTISTA says:

I need a second hand but good condition 55-200 mm VR lens for Nikon D 5000… kindly text me to 09202736098…

22. Thamas Ray says:

I need to buy 2nd hand but in good condition Nikkor 55-300mm VR lens for my Nikon D3100.. Pls text me on 0918-946-7396.

23. hi i want to buy 2nd hand nikon D3100. my budget is 15-17 thousand. please contact me @ 0922-814-72-01. i need it asap

24. I need to buy 35mm f1.8g, sino saknila ang pinakamura mgbenta ng lens? PLease help po..:( Slamat!!

25. im looking for a store that sells second hand dslr cameras, nikon or cannon. pls help me. can I find one at Hidalgo? pls. text me 09069000711

26. yeojenna says:

I’m selling my 4mos. old D5000. kasama na ung 18-55mm lens, camera bag, battery, charger, 4gb SD mem. card, USB connector, tripod. May box at manual png kasama. Nagamit ko lang sya ng bongga nung sumali ako ng Amateur Photographer Contest tska kapag ng’ievents ako.. (nagamit ko na sya sa fashion show) 100% excellent working condition. walang problema, even kpg kmukuha k ng video.. PM me is your interested.

Reason for selling: gusto ko bumili ng D7000 + Kit..

27. Saan kaya pwedeng magpaayos ng nikon d50? its old but i still love it. hindi siya nagagamit pang-low light eh. i don’t know what’s wrong with it pero if daylight naman okay lang. can you suggest a repair shop? thanks!

28. great information you write it very clean. It is nice to know this. Thanks for the time and effort. It is well appreciated. More to come.I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

29. need help regarding my Nikon D60,

Error: Press shutter release button again.

Where is the best shop in Hidalgo? Can you guys give me the store name.
    and one more thing how much do you think it will cost for this kind of problem.

Reply is highly appreciated thanks =)

30. mag kno po lens 18-200 nikon po

31. magkano po yongnou flash ? meron ba kayong less 3k ?

32. gusto k mlaman kung pwede pwede ko swap my lens 18-55mm to 18-200mm?….magkano po ang lens 18-200 (0.8-1.5mm) cannon d450 ang akin camera……meron kayo mura tripod?….meron kayo mura multimedia?….dyan ako sa manila sa 14 dec….hope pwede kp mlaman ang price at san supply…..brnad new o slightly used if pwede….thank you.

33. Meron po bang gusting bumili ng Canon EOS 60D. I bought it last august. PHP 40000 lang including po ang 50mm 1.8 lens, charger, cables, bag, tripod and manual book. Tawag Lang po kong interested kayo sa 09474383097 or email sunnydecruze@yahoo.com

34. Guys, tips lang po sa mga gustong bumili ng camera (DSLR). Wag po kaung bumili ng DSLR during BER months, mas mahal po kasi xa during that time. FYI. Thanks

35. Meron po bang DSLR na 10k or less? :( I badly want to have an DSLR. Please reply. Thanks

36. Btw, Contact me @ 09151806374

37. Lerma Deslate says:

MAGKANO PO ANG PRICE NG CANON S95?? PLS SEND ME FEEDBACK ASAP..TNX

38. any help my sony t300 keep on vibrating when i turn it on.

39. My Sony DSC-T300 keep on vibrating when i tunr it on. any solustion or help pls to fix my prob.?tnx

40. hi guys, im from QC, im planning to have a photobooth business. nag hahanap lng ako ng monolight or pwede ba kau mag suggest ng kung anong pwedeng gamitin na steadylight or parang spot light lng then lalagyan ko lng ng payong or soft box, and photo printer na mabilis mag print nag hahanp din ako,. add nyo ko sa fb ko its elston_mardie@y.c or text me @ 09174570007, thanks,happy new year

41. I am selling my sigma 24-70 f2.8. If interested just contact me 09177000351. 1 year old and slightly used. Reason is i want to upgrade.

42. Paul Joshua says:

im looking for 2nd hand panasonic Lumix DMC-fs6 or fh25 or fh7 IF YOU HAVE JUST TEXT ME 09301454339

43. how much is cost of canon EOS brand new? with complete accessories?

44. meron po ba canon t3i? magkano po kaya brand new?

45. how much po ang canon 600D brand new pati na din ang 2nd hand…tnx!

46. Meron po bang gumagawa ng mga LCD ng point and shoot cameras tulad ng nikon L14 sa Hidalgo, Quiapo? Gusto ko sanang pagawa yung camera ng mother ko. Sayang kasi. Salamat sa tulong.

47. cannon camera is good in quality. But I always take it from anycall.

48. how much po ung nikon d5100 slr niyo po ?????

49. Anonymous says:

how much nikon D90

50. May ibebenta po akong 3210…cnu po gusto bumili..