22/10/2014 13:12:39 Free Membership Login

Cathay Pacific’s Hongkong Disneyland Promo- 4 for the price of 3!!!

Discover the magic of Hong Kong Disneyland.
''4 For the Price of 3!''

From now until 23 June 2008, you can take advantage of the "4 For the Price of 3" Hong Kong Disneyland Travel Package from Cathay Pacific, featuring an array of value added benefits.

4 For the Price of 3" package is inclusive of:

* Round trip Economy Class tickets to Hong Kong      (Package rates for Business Class travel also available)

* 1 night hotel accommodation at a Disneyland themed hotel plus an option of 2nd night stay at the same Disney hotel or selected  hotels in the city (from a choice of 5 hotels)

* 4 "Stay and Play" two day Hong Kong Disneyland park tickets

* 4 Disney's MAGICAL FASTPASS, pre-issued at your hotel – spend less time queuing and more time exploring!

* 4 meal coupons at the value of HKD 55 each (applicable at 5 locations in the park)

* Complementary roundtrip transfers to or from the airport and in between hotels

Don't miss it, book now! Terms and conditions apply.To enjoy this offer, contact Cathay Pacific Reservation offices:
      Manila  (632) 7570888
      Cebu  (6332) 2313747
      Davao (6382) 2228901

Or simply call your travel agent to find out more!

Comments

1. tamale8888 says:

That promo has been ongoing since early 2007 and held effective to date. My family and I took advantage of the offering May 2007.

2. marife tamayo says:

my family have a plan to take a vacation this month of april or may 2010 can you please sens me your cheapest price for trip tp hongkong package promo including disney land package if you have buy one take one or buy two take one promo package much better.we are 6 including one senior 77, 3 adults,47, 42, 16 and 2 children 11 and 4 years old tnx.

3. I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. Is that available also from Jakarta? How and where should I book?

4. abigaelle says:

how can i book for the hongkong disney land promo? is it possible to avail of this promo and have my return trip extended for 2 to 3 days? can you please recommend a list of affordable hotels that is not at disney for the extended days that we would stay at hongkong.

5. guys who’re inquiring……… maybe you might want to take a look at the date this article first came out…… its 2008… now it 2010

6. josie mendoza says:

can you please give me a quotation to trip to hongkong disney land for 4days n 3nights land arrangement and airfare.please im looking for the affordable packages for 4persons

7. how much it cost me for 4days3 nights stay to hongkong for 3 persons with hotel

8. how much it cost me for 4days3 nights stay to hongkong for 3 persons with disneyland hotel stay plus ticket,city hotel stay package

9. hi! im planning to bring my family and my inlaws to hongkong in disneyland. im looking for promos with packages and hotels, includes the airfare. can u tell me how much for 3 adults, 1 senior (70 yrs), 3 kids (3, 5 and 6 years old), and 1 yearl old baby. this is only for 3 days 2 nights. thanks

10. i’m planning to bring my son’s in hk disneyland. please send me package for 3d 2n.
    roundtrip ticket from manila.
    roundtrip airport transfer (Airport-hk disneyland hotel-airport)
    2n at Hongkong Disneyland hotel
    Park ticket
    2 Adult, 3 Kids (2,6 and 10 years old)
    thanks

11. Berlinda D. Diaz says:

Hi!

Can I request for your quotation for a 4days/3nights travel to Hongkong which is good for 4 adults and one 3 yr. old kid. our travel dates will be on June 22-25, 2010. Our preferred time of flights are: June 22, 2010 9:00am – Manila-Hongkong and June 25, 2010 6:00pm – Hongkong-Manila. Kindly include the following in the quotation:
    * roundtrip airfares(PAL or Cathay Pacific)
    *whole day in disneyland w/ an overnight accomodation in Disneyland Hotel
    *then on the ff day transfer to kimberly hotel
    *w/ ocean park tour and hk city tour
    *all hotels with free breakfast

Hoping for your immediate assistance. Thanks!

12. lea Dequina says:

i would like to know if this promo is still available anytime in august im planning to treat my family around 8 of us (1kid) and how much it cost.
    thank you.

13. i would like to bring my family to hongkong disneyland soon, can you please send me a quotation for a 4d3n family package for 3 adults and 2 kids. thank you

14. mhariedeth Alcantara says:

can u pls send me a quatation for 2d1n family package for 7 adults and 1 kid thank u

15. hi,i would like to ask how much the price for 3 ,(me ,my husband,and my daughter 11y/o)from phils.we want to know ur promo package this date dec.2,3,4,,from disneyland to hotel then to the airport,,,,give us the lowest price u had…thanks we are waiting for ur response…

16. hi i would like to ask how much the price for 2.from phils to hongkong …we wnt to know ur promo package this date feb, 11.12.13 from disneyland to hotel then to the airport,,,,give us the lowest price u had…thanks we are waiting for ur response…

17. pls contact mhe….in my cellphone no. 09098995939

18. is there still a promo on hongkong tour?

19. cand you share for me, thanks

20. sandra llanera says:

my family have a plan to go to hongkong disneyland early next year 2012.., can you please informed me of some promos available..

21. can u send a quotation for 3d 2n/ 4 adults and 1 child from May 4-6, 2011

22. sir/ madam.. i would like to ask if there is still promo for 2011?.. until when?..

23. madeline m san pedro says:

sir,

i would like to ask if there is a promo til jan and feb 2012 for hongkong disneyland trip wiht pflight and accomodations for 5 person.
    thank u.

24. jeronnie Sarmiento says:

Can I have a quatation hongkong disney package tour for 5 adults and two children 1y/o and 7y/o.. can be 3d2n or 4d2n with airfare, accomodation, disney tour and hotel breakfast.. We’re planning to leave this june.. pls reply asap..

25. Hi, me & my family (party of 8) are planning to visit HongKong on January 2012 (days before January 21, 2012) . Can you send me an email regarding the package tour. We are definitely coming there to celebrate our mom’s 60th birthday.

26. thats party of eight

27. send a quote for 2 pax, 1 child and 4 pax, 1 child

Jan 6 – 8, 2012

marylouisetan@yahoo.com

28. PLEASE QUOTE 2 ADULT 1 TEEN 1 CHILD HK DISNEYLAND W/ ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE HOTEL ACCOMODATION NO COMPULSORY CITY TOUR TARGET NOV, CHEPEST

29. Edgar J. Samson says:

Good day, kindly send me the details of this promo package [4 for the price of three] including the day to day activities included in the promo what are included and excluded.

Thank you hope to receive your reply immediately.

30. melissa escobar says:

hi,
    my family had a plan to go in disneyland this coming march 2012. 2 adults 2 kids and 1 yr old baby.
    kindly send me the quatation .i just want to know if there is any promo coming up and if this 4 for the price of three is still on going…

31. Hi,
    Kindly give me a quotation to trip to Hongkong Disneyland with ocean and city park for 4 days 3 nights probobly Feb. 17 to 20, 2012 early flights from mla to hong kong and late flight back to mla. (with 2 senior citizen and 13 years old), land arrangement and airfare pls. , i’m looking for the affordable package for 5 persons. Thank you.

32. nina bugarin says:

hi ,
    please give me a quotation for hongkong disneyland , 3d2n.cheapest promo please.for 3 senior citizen .thanks

33. Hi can you send me a quotation for hongkong disneyland ,3 days 2 nights with the lowest price for 4 adults and two kids (5 years old and 12 yrs. Old) thank you…

34. Rosemarie B. Nunez says:

Hi can you send me a quotation for 3d 2n package for me, my 13 yr. old son and 12 yr old daughter. I would also like to inquire if I’m travelling with a teenager on a wheelchair. can you make necessary arrangements particularly in Disneyland. Thank you….

35. liza angeles says:

hi! do you have promo on july 2012 pls. send me……. liza

36. henry san pedro says:

Hello…. I would like to inquire about you promo – 4 for the price of 3, I will travel with my wife and two daughters 18 yrs old and 15 yrs old. with hotel accommodation at Hollywood or Disney hotel ( 3 days two nights) Travel period : May 25 – 27, 2012

37. zeny rebullo says:

Hi! This is my first time to inquire about your promo “4 for the price of 3″. My parents/sister-in-law together with my 14 year old son would like to travel to hongkong sometime this month (May 2012). Would like to know your promotional offer/packages with hotel accomodation at Disney hotel probably 3 days 2 nights.

38. celeste shockey says:

i would like to inquire for a promo fare and hotel accimodation from cebu to hongkong.
    2 adult and 2 kids age boy 11 , girl 8. for weekend november or december 2012.

39. juan sy chan says:

we like to travel from manila to Hongkong thru cathay pacific air line from June 10 2014 back to Manila June 12 2014 can you give me promo price per person we are 6 person if possible from morning and back time 2:00 pm thanks

40. NR Noor says:

We are planning to travel from Manila to Hongkong by Cathay Pacific on 01 April 2014 and return on 4 April 2014 for (6) persons. Please provide us your promo price if available.

41. Maria Regina Alegado says:

We are planning to travel Manila to Hongkong via Cathay Pacific on the latter half of April 2014 for 5 pax. (3 or 5 days) Can you please email me your promos? thanks