31/10/2014 14:06:08 Free Membership Login

Landmark Department Store-Trinoma Now Open!!!

Landmark Department Store in Trinoma finally opened last week.  It occupies the whole block of Trinoma that faces Edsa.  I went there last Monday and was able to visit the women's clothes, shoes and bags section.  The lay-out is pretty much like the one they have in Makati.  I think there's around three floors with the basement for supermarket and fast food.  There were a lot of shoppers that day so I was not able to go to the other floors.  I bought a pair of shoes.  The sales lady took forever to get my size, but I really wanted to buy it so I waited.  When she finally came, she gave me one foot size 6 and the other size 7!!! Hay naku…  fortunately I checked the stock before purchasing it.  Where do they hire these sales ladies/men anyway?  Most of them spend time yakking or flirting with each other.  Then when you ask for your size they point you to this guy and to that guy…. sigh…

Comments

1. Engr. Antonio says:

I had a very unpleasant experience in Landmark department store, Trinoma on December 25, 2009. My wife and I dropped by to exchange an item we purchased 2 days earlier. The Sales lady was very accomodating and helpful. However, the exchange form had to be signed by their Manager. They painstakingly tried paged him to go to a counter for him to sign. It took more than an hour for the Mr. Gerry Amanonce, the Manager to finally appear. I confronted him that I had to wait for more than hour just to have an item replaced because he could not be located and all he said was that he was on break, he signed the document and simply walked away from us. This further raised my blood pressure! Just because the manager is on break, all transactions are put to a stand still and the customer has to wait for the “very important” manager. It is unfortunate that such prestigious department store condones such acts of discourtesy of their manager. I used to be loyal SM department store customer and even hold an SM prestige card but since Landmark Trinoma mall opened we shifted to shop there instead thinking that ” Everyday shopping is a pleasure” according to their motto. WIth this experience I think we have to think again!

2. James Diaz says:

I just bought a 125ml perfume (Polo Blue) yesterday night (Sunday Feb.28, 2010) at Landmark Trinoma. Two sales persons were so kind and patient to help me pick the scent I want and right after, they gave me free samples – one of which was the same scent with the main perfume that I bought. I had bargain for it coz it wasn’t really the promo. But the two guys nicely conceded with my request. When I got to the counter, I was even escorted by the salesperson and I perfectly remembered him carrying the 125ml bottle with the THREE samples which he placed on top of the counter . As I paid the cashier thru EPS, she made me come closer to the swiping machine. I didn’t actually see the bagger place all the 4 items in the small plastic bag coz I was minding the input of my pin number, plus the fact that I was made to come closer to the atm swiper near the cash register which hid my view of the bagger and other sales people. But with full confidence and integrity to the store, I took the plastic bag and went my way. I then placed the plastic inside another paper bag I was carrying. So all the items were snug fit, and placed them in my car and went home. When, i got home and took out the perfume – lo and behold there were only TWO sample perfumes inside with the main bottle! It couldn’t have possible gotten out of the plastic bag coz it was snug fit, with staples at both ends. So that means that the bagger must have sneaked out one of the sample perfumes. Shame on him/her! I do not remember if it was a male or female coz there were three of them assisting aside from the cashier. Store manager, kindly check on this matter. That incident occurred at the counter closest to the perfume section. Please check the people stationed at the counter at around 8:40 pm. I will make a formal complaint today Monday March 1.

3. alicia perez says:

i am an employee at landmark trinoma, there are many things i didnt like specially the treatment of the personnel of the clinic , very unethical they were shouting at me when I went there,if they are educated they must treat us with respect. The way they look a promo is like as small as a piece of spec. there are many rules and regulation to be govern, we must follow, but i dont think offsetting is a very important matter. the skedule of the break of opening is 12:35 every weekdays and 1:35 every week ends..as a matter of fact they could eat when midshift arrived but instead they have to suffer and wait. take note of the offsettting, example for opening skedule u must eat 12:35-12:40 if it exceeds, it is violation. What if you need to assist a customer and u r single promo? unexpected things may happen.how can u give quality customer service if ur running out of time?dm said “i dont care” how about the customer? u cant let anyone assist them specially if your the only one who had the product knowledge.
    there are many things to be said… thats just a little stinks at landmark. i do not know the email add of the owner but i really do hope they must act and look how nonsensical some of the rules and how arrogant of some of their head employess ..im not pinpointing. ang tamaan wag magalit. this is alicia perez signing off.

4. rain liwanag says:

last may 17, 2010, my husband and i went to landmark grocery store to buy some of our baby’s needs, when we go to the cashier it took us so long for us to be able to pay, and eventually when we went home i will be able to check our groceries, just to know that the jonhson’s baby shampoo of my baby was not inside of the plastic, i feel very annoying, just come to think of it, we waited for almost half an hour just to fall in line to pay on that cashier. to all the persons involve especially to the managers, please!!! ” PAKISABIHAN MGA CASHIER NI YO NA BILISAN NAMAN!!! para saan pa at they need to face the customer kung mabgal cla!!!…

5. Maribel Banez says:

I had an experience with trinoma landmark, I bought 2 uniforms and upon checking in the house comparing with the uniform I bought from SM, the size was bigger considering that it was size 16. I hurriedly put it in the plastic, bringing with me the other one bought from SM, The following day, I went to the store, my fault also, i forgot to remove the one from i bought at sm. The sales lady did not ask me why I am returning 3 when the receipt is only 2, I realize only when Im at home that she is making me pay the 3 uniforms and no receipt for the other one, and I am looking for the other uniform in the house, I feel ashamed now, maybe she mistaken me for a shoplifter which I am not. Tomorroow I will go, and bring with me the receipt from SM, and I will tell them that their hunch that I was a shoplifter is not right.

guguerahin ko sila bukas. humanda sila

6. Irene Eugenio says:

I hope this will serve as a warning for those who could be the next victims. Last sept 2, at about 7pm, I had my watch checked at landmark dept store, trinoma, because it was not functioning. It was a stall where they sell ODM, bench, Levis watches. There was this very accommodating guy who assisted me. He led me to his working station. He opened my watch. While checking the watch, he was initiating conversation. Asking me question like “when did it stop?” he complimented the watch. Told me its glass was sapphire. After replacing the battery, he told me it was not working anymore. It needed cleaning. He even said that if I would bring it to the service center, they would probably charge me for at least one thousand. Depending on the brand of the watch. He did not say it straight. But he was trying to instigate that he could clean my watch just for a tip. Then I asked him how much because I really didn’t have any idea on how much I should pay for it. In the end, I just told him, I’ll check first from other repair centers. Yesterday, I went to greenhills and had my watch checked again. The repairman said, “ung watch mo, niluwagan ung mga piyesa. Siguro pinacheck mo yan no? tapos ang sabi sira. Tapos sinisingil ka ng malaki?” After hearing that, I got really annoyed. Obviously, the salesman from landmark trinoma fooled me. He intentionally unscrewed the pieces of my watch so it wouldn’t work. I hope this can reach the management of landmark trinoma. I went back to landmark trinoma this afternoon, sept 5 and saw him in his station repairing some watch. I was wondering, maybe it was a watch of another innocent victim.

7. hale creencia says:

before i was then a counterchecker in landmark makati….after my contract with them i hurriedly tried to apply at the lndmark trinoma,,thinking they will hired me asap,,coz ive been there before to their lowtech pos and familiar to the transactions in the counter….but apparrently the situations goes like this..i pass the screening and then wait for several hours to take the exam,which i also pass..and then said tomorow early morning initial interview…but again long hours of waiting for the call of the hrd staff…finally…the initial interview was just all about your bio….they will read the question and you will just said what you have wrote on their form…who could have think someone will failed on this kind of interview..so disgusting!!!!!!

8. hale creencia says:

here is also unfair happened to me…december,,newly hired …a customer bought a lots of toys, thinking i will not encounter any problem coz my cashier is scanning the barcode of the item… and i count the quantity of the item against the receipt..but after a few minutes the customer goes back to us,,saying the gift wrapping section refuse to wrap 1 item bcoz the price in the barcode is differnt with the receipt….we call the supervisor to help us but instead of resolving…they said they cant delete it anymore bcoz there were several transactions passed..and the cashier just manual the price in the machine…but the problem is the cashier will be short a hundred of pesos..come to think of it they just said paghatian nio nlng byaran…we will pay for nothing???? or else the option is we will be suspended….what i did is wrote an explanation letter and chose to be suspended,,rather than to pay for nothing atleast i could have an extra rest…hahaha…you see…. nagpapayaman ang mayari dba???

9. landmark is so unfair.. hindi cla marunong mag alaga sa mga empleyado nla, nagpapayaman ang mga BIG BOSS pero ang mga rank and file nila nag papakasasa sa pagtratrabaho, tas c RAMIREZ wala ng ibng gnawa kundi manita, hoy para sbhin ko sau NO BODY s PERFECT.. tgnan mU muna yang sarili bago ka manita, laht ng nkikita mu ay puro mali, hindi mu nkikita ang tama.. LOOK UR SELF before Others.. dhil di kaw ang nagpapasaaho, cnasahuran ka lng rin, umeepal ka lng sa Kompnya..

10. sana mabasa nyu to..dahil di rin nman msabi ng mga empleyado ang mga hinaing nila sa mga Supervisors at manager, dahil mga sunod sunuran lng din cla.. wala kaung binatnbat sa SM napaka ganda ng benepisyong bnibgay nla sa mga empleyado nla, sa LM walng increase ang sahod ng mga regular..wish lng nla umasenso ang LM.. haha !! sobrang panget ng pamamalakad nla..

11. i just want to share a very very bad experience sa landmark trinoma just yesterday. We are from bacoor cavite and it just so happened that my brother who is an employee of ayala land recieved EGC (gift cards) as part of their company’s incentive. So we travelled all the way from cavite to trinoma just to experience their mall.at around 2pm my brother asked the customer service attendant of Landmark if the EGC’s were accepted. She automatically said yes. so we proceeded on choosing the items to purchase for my mom and dad who happened to be senior citizens already, two kids, my brother and her wife. we finished at around past 7pm exhausted. as we go to the counter, the cashier answered “kanina umaga pa po nakadown ang bpi swipe system, hindi po namin masswipe yanng egc” So imagine our dissapointment (ung pagod sa pagpili ng mga bibilhin from 2-7 paikot ikopt sa magulo nilang department store at layo ng biyahe nmin para lang masilayan ang trinoma) we asked for the manager’s actiuon but she cant do anything to resolve the issue. (FYI – only landmark trinoma ang down daw ang bpi, pero ang mga boutique sa labas ok nmn, gumagana) We stayed there for two hours trying to get our justice but they haven’t done anything. Pampalubag loob man lng ba. wala> as in wala silang ginawa. Funny no?? they dont treat their customers right. Mga walang breeding. Deadma lng sila. Any ideas where i can file a legal complaint??

12. WEE SEI LEONG says:

CAN I HAVE YOUR LANDMARK TRINOMA DEPT.STORE (SHOES DEPT TEL. NO)

THANK YOU & BEST REGARDS.

13. WEE SEI LEONG says:

CAN I HAVE YOUR LANDMARK TRINOMA DEPT.STORE (SHOES DEPT TELEPHONE NO.)

THANK YOU & BEST REGARDS.

14. sa landmark trinoma – my boyfrend needed polo shirt for a wedding… dami cnukat nia nd ang ngustuhan nia n polo ang size is small.. we asked d attendant na bigyan kmi ng new stock na polo… after 8 days at d night before the wedding he found out that the size given to us was super small… very annoying… we hav no time to fing another polo for him…. that was very annoying… although it was also negligence on our part we failed to check what we purchased but it was the confidence on the accuracy of the attendant ang inasahan nmin… kukuha n lang ng stock sa stockroom mali pa… tomoro na wedding anung susuot nia,… asar…

15. april baquiran says:

MOST COSTUMER UNFRIENDLY DEPT. STORE. I WAS SHOPPING THERE LAST WEEK SO I WENT TO THE 3RD FLOOR MUNA. I NEEDED STUFF FOR MY BABY LIKE BIG ITEMS HA. I HAD NO PROBLEM NAMAN BUT WHEN I WENT DOWN THE 2ND FLOOR WHERE I INTEND TO DO MORE SHOPPING, I ASKED FOR A CART….. PERO SORRY BAWAL DAW ANG CART SA 2ND FLOOR. ARE YOU BLIND???? I HAVE MY BAG IN ONE HAND SHOPPING BAGS IN THE OTHER N I AM CARRYING A 5 MONTH BIG TUMMY TAPOS BIBIGYAN NYO PA AKO NG BUBUHATING BASKET. UNLIKE ALL SM DEPT. STORE WHERE YOU CAN BRING THE CART ANYWHERE SO YOU’LL HAVE A PLEASANT AND FUZZ FREE SHOPPING.

16. y s it priority nla ang INC iglesia ni kristo when it comes sa pag pili ng regular employee? dscrimination sa sa ibang religion.

17. Superb blog! are you able to could have any recommendations and hints for aspiring writers? i am preparing to start my have got ?nternet internet webpages quickly but i am a small dropped on everything. Would you endorse commencing which carries a totally free podium like WordPress or choose any paid back option? an person can arrive throughout a multitude of alternate options to choose from which i am completely baffled .. Any recommendations? give many as a result of you!

18. Gigi Carrillo says:

I had an unpleasant experience with Landmark Department Store last Nov 2, 2012. I bought several items – Christmas decors and some home linens (33 items to be exact). They wrapped in their paper supot and so I have to buy their eco bags so I can carry them conveniently. When I reached home, I found out that 2 items are missing (ref cover and microwave cover). I just cannot understand if the cashier and the bagger intentionally did not put it inside the eco bag or are they just that careless that they missed putting it inside the bag as they were discussing some personal matters while on duty. Although it is only a small amount, the issue here is the proper service on the packaging of items bought. What should I do to claim these items? Or can I still claim these items?

19. JOANE DE LA CRUZ says:

wala sa ayus c ramires matnda kna wag k uamsta kya u laht s LANDMRK..AT YUNG BAGONG ORGANIC MXADO NYO PINPHIRAPAN GWRADY NYO……

20. LUIS ABUNETS says:

YUNG COMANDER NYO BANTAYN NYO DAHIL BBAERO AT BINBLING S GUWARDYA ANG GALIT..MAGING PATAS K….KAKARMAHIN K DIN

21. isa po aku aku sa mga regular custmer sa landmark trinoma,but i had a lot of things obsereve the way treating there employee like the saleslady or the promos.like what happen a while ago that ms ramirez ( there assistant manager daw yun)pra hindi po xia degree holder pgmakasita o magalit sa kanya empleyado as in in front of the customer pa xia nagalit.kaya i feel so awa sa part ng empleyado.pwede nman nya ho pagalitan ang empleyado in a right manner at least di pangit tingnan sa iba.well hope sooo kahit saleslady man lng cla at least di ganun ang way of sita…i like the way how SM department store did there very educated!

22. Myra Hawod says:

Landmark customer service in Trinoma sucks.I bought a pair of shoes last week (01/07/2013) from landmark and unfortunately the shoes are made of poor quality materials. The leather design literally cracked and peeled off the fabric. I called their customer service and asked if they can replace it with a different brand of shoes or at least a different product because I don’t want to get the same brand considering my bad experience.The lady said they can’t and I have to make do with a replacement of the same brand. Fine, I’ve already agreed to that. However, when I asked if they can just pickup the damaged shoes from our house and deliver the replacement to us, they bluntly refused my request. I then asked if they will pay for my taxi fare if I go there and have it replaced, they said no. It is not my fault or the customer’s fault if the product that you sell is made of poor quality material. I know that the shoes didn’t cost much but for a P599 worth of shoes, it should at least last for 2-3 months. I live far from Trinoma, the time and money that I have to spend returning that product is a waste and yet Landmark’s unprofessional ladies shoes dept. supervisor is not very understanding of the situation, she’s not even willing to make a concession for such a reasonable demand. You guys in Trinoma Landmark, need to change your policies. SM’s customer service is way better than you. SM is willing to deliver the replacement product without extra charge if the product that you’ve purchased is damaged or defective.

23. Good product and good price there. I will always go there for shopping.

24. Concerned citizen says:

Where to file a complaint against the employee of landmark Trinoma? Her name is LILIAN I don’t know her last name she is assigned at store consignor office as an assistant supervisor.. Does the higher management knows the attitude of their employee? ESP this Lilian she is annoying and not to mention that she really had a very very bad attitude.. Kindly someone help me cause I really want to file a complaint against her

25. Anonymous says:

i really had a bad experience being an employee of landmark trinoma when it comes to their rules and regulations, the way they threat their employees specially those team leaders na kung umasta e may ari na ng landmark… sa canteen na super dugyot ang serbisyo..HAY NAKU!!!!! magtitiis nlng ba mga empleyeado neo dahil kailangan nila ng trabaho?,,

26. bagong SUC plang aquh at LM trinoma .. hnd quh alam qung anung batas at regulasyon meron ang kompnya .. but i expecting na mejo mahi2rapn aquh sa pkkisama sa mga big boss .. hmm..

27. SHANE NAVALEZ says:

SANA HO MAGKARON NAMAN KAU DISIPLINA SA MGA EMPLEYADO NYO.MGA TAGA DEPT STORE NYO PO AY NAGKA2RON NG RELASYON KAHIT PAREHO NA MAY PAMILYA.KYA LANG LAHAT TLGA NG DEPT STORE MAY PROBLEMANG GANYAN.NAGKA2 RELASYON DAHIL SAMA2 BA2E AT LALAKI LAGE PANAHON NA CGURO PAGTUONAN NYO YAN NG PANSIN

28. SHANE NAVALEZ says:

MGA SIR MGA MAAM HINDI HO BA MAY PANA2GUTAN RN KAU SA MGA GINAGAWA NG MGA PROMIDISER NYO?KATULAD NYAN DAMI NAGKA2RELASYON SA LOOB MISMO DEPT STORE AT ANG NAKA2LUNGKOT PA PAREHO MAY PAMILYA.BOYSIT SA NEGOSYO YAN….

29. this is the efficiency of government.

30. Hi,I bought a high waisted pants in girl’s section. Kasalanan ko rin na diko sinukat kasi ang dami kong dala and nagmamadali ako, tinantya ko lang sya na kasya sya sakin. Pagdating ko sa house,maliit pala sakin. Nasa akin naman yung receipt. Di ko parin natatanggal yung tag price. Pwede ko ba papalitan kahit bigger size lang? Thank’s!

31. una sa lahat wala aqng maabi sa LM trinoma….napakapangit ng pamamalakad nla sa company..ang pangit ng pakikitungo nla sa mga empleyado….may mga ugali mga supervisor at mga manager…akala nla sla na may ari ng landmark qng umasta….hay naku naman..kaya madaming nag reresign jan eh kze ganyan kayo….ang papangit ng mga regulations nyu…ndi maka tao…grrrrr…

32. Anonymous says:

im one of the employee of LM and all i can say wala cla batbat s pamamalakad ng SM kung saan marunong din clng mkitungo s mga empleyado nila pg makasita wagas kung akala mung ganun cla ka perpekto….espcially Lilian who is a store consigner manager assiatant feeling nya npaka gandah npakapanget ng ugali sobrah pgmagalit s promo tlgang sigawan kpa kahit s harap ng mga promo..tsk…..tsk

33. Anonymous says:

I’m also former counter checker of LM Trinoma. I was degraded there. Feeling ko napakatanga ko dahil ganun nila ko tratuhin. Well in fact, I’m a professional teacher na nag-aantay lang ng item nun time na yun. One month lang ako dun kasi di ko matanggap na ganun treatment nila sa’min. Fortunately, nakapasok naman agad ako sa government. I’m in service until now. PS, galing din ako sa SM. Ibang-iba ang management ng SM sa LM.

34. I