10/02/2014 12:17:28 Free Membership Login

Wyeth recalls Bonna, Bonamil, Bonakid, Promil, Promil Gold, Progress Gold and Promil Kid

Due to the Bureau of Food and Drug's (BFAD) directive, Wyeth Philippines, Inc makes a recall for its formula which may have been exposed to moisture from May 23,2006 to July 26,2006.  The recall results from rust and/or mold found on some of the milk containers.  It said in its public announcement that…

"If you have any of the following Wyeth formula: Bonna, Bonamil, Bonakid, Promil, Promil Gold, Progress Gold and Promil Kid carrying one of the lot numbers listed herein, please return it to an authorized Wyeth distributor or retailer for replacement.  You may also call the Wyeth Careline at 81-WYETH (8199384) or the toll free number 1-800-10-8842222 for immediate assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

I can't include the complete listing of the lot numbers here but you can find them in Manila Bulletin (June 26, 2007 edition).  One other way is to check the manufacturing date at the bottom of the can if it was manufactured between May 2006 to July 2006.

Last year, my daughter used to drink Progress Gold but due to frequent stomach ailments, I had her shift to Anchor 3+ instead.  But I don't remember anything unusual with the cans or the formula inside.  Why are they doing the recall just now?  Most cans must have been consumed by now.

Comments

1. Dhadah Raymundo says:

mmmmmmmmmm

2. alma b. depalas says:

promil is good for bby… the bbbest milk

3. there’s nothing wrong with bonamil, its less cheaper than any other milk

4. my baby used to drink s26 nd shift to bonamil, ok pa rin

5. pwede po bng mging commercial ng bonakid pre school ang anak ko? plssss.. my baby is using bonna bonamil bonakid now bonakid pre school… laking bonakid ang anak ko..

6. rosana gamueda says:

hi im rosana gamueda nung june 01, 2012 my tumawag po sakin from wyeth daw po .. pero nde ako ang nakausap yung husband ko po .. nabobother po ako baka po kasi nanalo ako or baka my need kayo sakin information sana po tawagan nyo po ako ulit .. saka kung naghahanap po kayo ng pwedeng pang commercial na healthy baby pde po yung baby ko she’s now 6months and 3 weeks and 2 days .. pde po nyong icheck ang facebook account ko .. and she’s bonnamil user po .. pde din akong magsend ng pics nya .. thank you po ..

7. karen may says:

hi!pwde nyo rin kunin ung baby ko for commercial?..she’s 1month and 1week na po cya…she;s so cute,taba pisnge..and beautiful

8. hazeldecapia says:

my baby is so adorable, he is a bonamil turns to bonakid user, u can check my fb account to see my profile pic… heizhel corpuz decapia… =)

9. I am interested in including wyeth products for my distribution..how can i contact wyeth people

10. Jacquelyn Hamisain Ambutong says:

goodday po,aq po s jacquelyn from zamboanga city.my tumawag po sa kin from wyeth at kumuha po sa info ko at ng anak qu na bonna user.from bonna,bonnamil at ngaun bonnakid na po,she is divine heart at 1year 5months n sa ngaun.ask qu lang po kung anu po va talaga ito?nanalo po va ang anak ko o anu po va to?sinabi rin po ng tumawag sa kin na my pinadala sila n sample product last month pa pero sad to say wala po dumating sa address namin.bother lng po talaga aq kung anu po to,sister qu po kc ung bumili ng gatas at sabi nya na nagdrop po sya ng raffle para ky divine heart.i hope po ma reach nyo po aq tru my facebook account,thank you.

11. gud day po, ako po si farhadiva ancheta ng zamboanga city, me tumawag po sa akin kanina from wyeth,nag update na naman ng info ko actually twice na po akong natawagan, ung una venirify nla kung correct ang mga info na sinulat ko sa coupon, nakaka-bother talaga kanina nagtatanong kung me nareceive po akong package last month pa dw un pnadala, meron po ba talaga kayong pinapadala kc wala naman po akong nareceive., bonamil at bonakid user ang dalawang anak ko at very healthy po silang dalawa…sana po masagot nyo ito kahit sa email add ko na lang para mawala ang doubt…

12. marivic callangan says:

hi i’m marivic callangan fr cagayan valley., my daugther is using wyeth products since birth., fr bonna to bonakid.. now shes already 3yrs.old and i found out shes so energetic and active child.. at the age of 2 she can recognize numbers and the letters of the alphabet.,more powers to Wyeth company.. you can see my daugthers photo at her facebook account sofia_marie@yahoo.com

13. HI, GUD DAY…I WONDERING IF BONNA FOR MY BABY GIRL 3 GOING 4 MONTHS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER FACE ALLERGY…MEDYO SCALY PO …DO REPZ THANK YOU..IF GIVEN A CHANCE MY BABY IS CUTE PWEDE NYO ISALI FOR BONNA COMMERCIAL…THX

14. IESLIE siguro wala sa gatas yan baka sa may nakain yan or maybe when you are pregnant may mga bawal na dapat kainin. Pa doctor mo muna ung bata pa check mo baka nga sa gatas lang talaga yan.

15. Ask ku lang sana e anu ba mas hiyang ang bb nyu.nuon kasi similac cya hangang sa sinusuka na nya kaya nag breastfeed aku at nang gusto ku
    na sanang mag bottle feed ayaw nya nang uminun ni try kuna ang ace26,enfamil,similac pero ayw talga uminum.8months na cya ngayun.

16. hi po please do help me with ur advice on my problem my baby s milk po is s26 gold since birth until now that hes already 5 months my problem is i suddenly have a badget problem for my babys milk today and i dont have enough budget to buy s26 gold for now is it ok if i switch to other wyeth brand milk na more cheaper po ang price for this moment? wat wyeth milk guys do u recommend for my baby? wala nmn po bng side effects pag nag palit ako ng milk nya mejo worry po kc ako.. =(

17. maybe i should try nlng the promil if its suitable for my baby ? anyway po if u need a baby for commercial for s26 or any whyeth milk brand pwede po ang baby ko at s26 gold user po xa since birth napaka healthy nya po at smiling face at adorable charming baby boy hehehe hes half korean po if ur interested to check hes pics u can check po in my facebook account hehehe thank u.. =)

18. my son is 5months old and he use bonna sbi nla hiyang dw ang kulit ko kasi althou d xa mataba pero mabigat siksik dw at kaht lhat kmi me cpun na xa ayun wala dedma lng s virus nmng cpun at ubo. healthy dw xa sb ng pedia nya… kya i trust only bonna milk 4 my son mura na puno pa ng sustansya.

19. Anonymous says:

my bb din po hiyang sa bonna, mataba and hindi nahahwa agad ng sakit kahit may sipon at ubo kami ng papa niya xa dedma din sa virus=:)

20. melissa piller says:

my baby is turning 6months and her milk is bona i want to change to promil gold pero sabi nila nakaka constipate daw.

21. good news. Gateway 3DS card hacked Nintendo 3DS games. no more wait for players. Nintendo will cry and players will cheer!

22. Anonymous says:

Seeking for advice..i have a 10th month old baby—am planning to change her milk(looking for something not expensive)— she is using promil right now…
    Anyone who can give me suggestions i will appreciate it…thanks!!!

23. Anonymous says:

you can switch to bonamil

24. edmarie pepito says:

you can switch her milk to bonamil

25. Ang baby q bonamil ask q lang if normal lang n 3 times a day sya ng popops thankie

26. jenna l dahang says:

comment q lang.lahat ba nang bonna ninyo ay palage nyong sini check .kasi bonna milk q xa bby q.peru nuon august 4 2013 ang laman ng loob ay parang exp.peru ang exp date octbr pa…sa susund e check nyo mabti…nkaka dscourage kayo.