Having been a fan of those detox foot pads that you stick on the bottom of your feet to supposedly suck out your body's toxins, I had always been curious of those detox machines available in other countries even as of last year.
The price then was too steep, roughly around 60,000 pesos per unit. Really too much for a new age gadget with no approved therapeutic claim. Enter China. The new manufacturing hub with plenty of cheap labor and mass production availability to bring those prices down.
My unit came from an importer named Geoffrey. It can cost you 18,000 from him, or about 25,000 from other sellers.
As seen on the picture, the unit comes with the bath basin, an autovolt power adapter, grounding unit, spring coil array, and an optional pulsating acupuncture gadget.
Steps in operating unit:
- clean the unit and your feet first, you don't want the dirty materials interacting with the detoxification process now, do you?
- prepare drying/cleaning towels for your feet for when you finish the treatment.
- have some rock salt or iodized salt ready beside you, for adjusting ionizing level.
- pour water into basin. An estimated 3/4 or less could be filled in the basin, as you should not forget your feet would occupy space inside and cause the water to rise.
- I don't think it's important if the water is warm or not.
- plug the coil spring array and arrange it in the center where your feet would be.
- plug in the blue grounding gadget wrist strap. This is needed, or the machine will not run if it does not detect the gadget inserted in the slot.
- plug in the autovolt adapter.
- wear the blue grounding gadget wrist strap.
- place your feet in the water. For paranoid people, you can try to turn on the unit first, and then slowly dip your toe in the water until you feel comfortable that there is no electrocution sensation. For which, there should really be none.
- With your feet in the water, the unit turned on, and the blue thing strapped to your wrist, set the unit to work on level 3. (that's what Geoff told me).
- The ampere level should be somewhere around 1.6 to 2.2. If the level is below that, add some salt slowly, and watch the amperage rise slowly to desired level. Read the pamphlet. An extremely high amperage will cause the machine to turn off automatically. If this happens, I think you could remove some of the over salted water and replace with new water.
- After reaching the load to 1.6 to 2.20, you can safely start the process for three minutes. Go read a book or watch television while doing this.
- After treatment, clean everything before packing it away!
As a point of reference, let's go back to my experience with the detox foot pads that you stuck at the bottom of your feet, the ones that were already available many years ago. Used for three days on a daily basis, I would notice that the darkness of the color of the pad after the treatment would decrease day after day.
Since I don't have a laboratory to test those particles absorbed, That would only mean that less toxins have come out of your body by the third day. An argument to answer those saying that the pads really darken due to the chemicals in the pads reacting with your body. True, but only partly, because what would explain the pad's color to be much lighter on day 3 than it was on day 1.
The same experience was seen on the second day of my using the detox foot spa machine. Thought the dark brown color was still there, it was much heavier on the first day that I tried it. Some other scientific explanation on SaferPhilippines.com website.
My friend's uncle claims his cancer was cured because of this. Personally, I experienced the same fresher lighter overall feeling when using the old foot pads.
Many colors and objects appear in the water during sessions. There is a reaction between the toxins and particles in the water, the salt added to the water, the metals in the array, and the alkalinity or acidity of the person being bathed. All of these combine to produce color, whether or not feet are in the water. The basic color produced by these reactions varies from one geographic area to another. It is important to understand that the water will change color even if the unit is operating without feet in the water. The basic color change is a result of the reaction between all of the variables in the water and the array, as discussed above. This color change will vary in accordance with the toxic and chemical components of the water and air given a particular geographical area.
The toxins in our bodies will look the same as the toxins predominant in a specific area; however, there will be more toxic particles in the water with feet in it.
Dosage and Frequency of use:
- use only every other day for 14 consecutive sessions
- after that, give it a rest for 2 weeks.
- begin second phase of 14 sessions, this time spanning every three days.
- after that, rest again for two weeks.
- begin third phase of of 14 sessions, this time doing it only on a weekly basis.
- repeat process of 2 week rest.
- fourth phase duration of session should now be every two weeks.
- 2 weeks rest again
- fifth phase variation would now be on a monthly basis.
For More Inquiries pls.contact Geoffrey at + 63921- 549-2283 , he can have the unit shipped to you via Air21 after you pay him.